Himalayan SaltCrystal Cave
1. Please book your sessions well in advance. Walk-ins are welcome, if slots are available.
2. Every session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 45 minutes. (i.e. 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 Noon, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00pm, 4:00 pm)
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before the appointed session, to get the full benefits of the SaltCrystal Cave. We don’t encourage late-coming. We may consider for the next available slot.
4. Footwear of any kind is not allowed inside the Salt Cave. Persons will be allowed only with the foot-covers which are provided.
5. Silence has a magical healing effect. Please maintain silence. Please turn off your cell phone before entering the Salt Cave.
6. Food, water and drinks are not allowed inside the Salt Cave. Drinking water is available at the reception. If there is a medical condition that demands the use of water during the session, arrangements can be made.
7. There is no dress code for the SaltCrystal Cave. However, we suggest you wear loose and comfortable clothes to ensure full relaxation.
8. Please do not touch the walls or any equipment in the Salt Cave. Photography and videography inside the cave is strictly prohibited.
9. Don’t leave the cave in the middle of the session unless it is an emergency; if any help is required, please take the assistance of our staff members. Rest assured that you are closely monitored by CC TV.
10. You are advised not to wear strong perfumes at the session. Being one with nature helps you heal better.
Disclaimer : Information, advice and services made available at Himalayan SaltCrystal Cave are not a substitute for professional medical advice.